This is SEO optimization, adjusting website content to demands of search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.), so that they recognize it as a hardworking and important for users and place it at the top of the list, ahead of your competitors.
It can sound harsh- clients and the quality of services and products are important, but Google is more important than them. However, without Google, there are neither clients nor revenue, nor business expansion, your name on the list of most popular and successful brands. Simply speaking, neglecting the importance of optimization of a website for Google and other search engines puts you into a situation to strand on a desert island and fight for bare existence. Why would you do that?
Every serious company today focuses the biggest part of its internet promotion on a good optimization of its website. SEO marketing has become an unavoidable factor on the internet, because new websites appear daily, therefore a competition is higher and higher. It’s not easy to rank on the first page of Google, but to remain there is even harder. SEO or search engine optimization is essential way to success, there is no shortcut, results will not be visible over the night, but the benefit is guaranteed.
Our objective is not only to rank you among first 10 for appropriate keyword but also to keep you there. It requires continual monitoring of the optimization of competitors’ websites, keeping up to date with the popularity of certain keywords, monitoring website traffic statistics, the most frequent keywords, the most visited web page etc.
We take all the necessary actions, responsibility and care of your website, until the first page on Google becomes the reality. Our several year experience in fields of websites optimization guarantee a well-optimized website that ranks high in search engines and provides the sales of your products or services.
- Getting Alt tags of photos according to SEO standards
- Optimization of categories and subcategories
- Optimization of hyperlink tags
- Optimization of the usage of bold, italic and underline text style
- Correct use of Header tags (H1-H6)
- Correct use of introductory paragraphs
- Creating a correct website map ( for a website + search engines)
- Redirection of domain
- Optimization of internal linking
- Optimization through social networks
- SEO optimization checking
- Regular reporting, testing and optimizing